Our Client, a leading bank in Saudi Arabia is currently working on an enhancement project for their Digital Experience, and looking to hire a PMO Analyst to join their team.
The PMO Analyst will form part of a team making up the control and reporting function within the project ensuring the correct governance, process and reporting are utilized effectively, the project is well planned, the financials are well managed, and the critical priorities are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- University degree, in business administration, management information systems or business information systems, information technology, computer science, or related discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Project Management within the Banking industry or within consultancies covering banking projects.
- Strong track record of working on complex, high-pressure projects in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Financially literate specifically in project budgeting and reporting.
- Experienced of Risk Management principles and Project Planning.
- Status and RAID reporting.
- Resource planning skills.
- Flexible to travel or relocate if required.
- Co-coordinating and communicating the project across the Bank to ensure the project remains on track and momentum is maintained.
- Developing, baselining and ensuring on-going maintenance of integrated project plans.
- Coordinating daily project delivery, including progress vs. plan.
- Coordinating the Working Group and Steering Committee meetings, including active management of the action items and tracking and communication of actions and decisions.
- Active day-to-day management the project’s vendors ensuring they are continually delivering and working effectively.
- Management of scope baseline and ensuring adherence and understanding of the scope of all key stakeholders.
- Management and monitoring of project costs vs. budget.
- Development of regular monthly status reports that include progress vs. plan, financial position, dependency identification, management and reporting, risks and issues and issues requiring escalation.
- Development and maintenance of project resource plan that captures the effort requirements of the various project resources.
- Risk and issue identification, tracking and management by taking pro-active action, to identify and remove obstructions and resolve issues.