Our client is a financial institution based in Riyadh that is seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to join their team. The job holder will be in charge of supporting the superiors on managing and monitoring the investments through analysis, research, development and implementation of financial tools.
- Undergraduate/postgraduate degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Accounting.
- CME-1 and CME-4 certified.
- Prior work experience working as a fund manager/investment manager.
- Responsible for implementing a fund's investment strategy and managing its trading activities.
- Engage in regular research to stay apprised about the state of the local economy, global financial markets, and general current events.
- Assess the key risks, weaknesses, and strengths of a transaction.
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients.
- Work closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals.
- Oversee funds, manage analysts, conduct research, and make important investment decisions with the direction of CIO.